With Fall here we just wanted to post a little reminder to major things you should be thinking about.
1) Fall Proshop Line. It’s never too late. If you haven’t ordered your fall proshop sweat shirts and sweat pants then get those orders going.
2) Plan your Halloween campaign. Time to order your Kick or Treat Card for students to pass out with their candy. Good for whatever your special will be.
3) Plan a Halloween Themed Buddy Day ( Costume Contest, Halloween Party)
4) Think about your November Turkey Basket Drive. Time to give back to the community and help those in need. Great for your Black Belts and junior instructors to organize to demonstrate leadership.
5) Order your Century or other Martial Arts Shopping Catalogs so you have enough to start thinking about your Holiday Sales.
6) Time to Update your contact lists for those Snowball Alert days when you need to close school for bad weather.
7) Watch out for kids that may be struggling. With school back in session, they may feel a bit overwhelmed. A few minutes of personal attention can go a long way in a child’s life.